The nineteenth Electronics New Zealand Conference (ENZCon 2012) was held at the University of Otago on 10-12 December 2012.
Poster and conference proceedings
- Deadline for Submissions 19 October 2012 (now extended until 23 October)
- Early Registration by 12 November 2012 ($70 dollar late fee after this date)
- Conference Dates 10-12 December 2012
Papers are invited in the broad areas of electronics, signal and image processing, RF-design, FPGA processing and antennas. This includes, but is not limited to the following provisional session topics:
- Engineering Education (Chair: Prof. Dale Carnegie)
- Imaging (Chair: Dr. Michael Hayes.)
- Inference & Measurement (Chair: Assoc Prof Colin Fox)
- Radio Astronomy & Instrumentation
- Reconfigurable Computing and FPGA (Chair: Dr Tim Molteno)
Prices are NZD 180 for full registration, a discounted NZD 120 for students, and extra dinner tickets are NZD 60. All registrations include the brewery tour, beer tasting and conference dinner. Please complete the Registration Form and return it with payment to email@example.com
LaTeX and Word templates for your ENZCon submission are available from the Submission Guidelines page.
Please re-submit edited papers to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th November.
Poster size: A0 (1189 x 841 mm), portrait orientation.
A wide variety of accommodation options are available close to the conference Venue. [Accommodation Map]
The Conference Programme is below the the full Conference Programme is available here.
Please note that oral presentations are to be 20 minutes in length (with an additional 5 mins for setup /question time). Poster size: A0 (1189 x 841 mm), portrait orientation, and poster presenters are expected to be available for questions during the poster session (but there is no formal presentation).
Monday 10th Dec. 2012
- Registration Starts at 12pm, Seminar Room 5, 1st Floor, St David Lecture Theatre complex.
- Conference Opening 1pm
- Oral Session 1: 1:15pm-4:15pm [Chair: Prof. Dale Carnegie. Electronics and Engineering Education]
- 5:30 pm. Speights Brewery Tour and Conference Dinner
Tuesday 11th Dec. 2012
- Oral Session 2: 9am-11:30am [Chair: Dr Mike Hayes. Sensors & Wireless]
- Trade presentations 11:30am-12:30pm
- Lunch 12:30pm-2pm
- Oral Session 3: 2pm-4:10pm [Chair: Colin Fox. Imaging and Inference]
- Evening Poster Session with Beer & Pizza (& non-alcoholic drinks) 6pm-9pm
Wednesday12th Dec. 2012
- Oral Session 4: 9am-10:40am [Chair: Tim Molteno. General Electronics]
- Prizegiving @ 11:15am (after morning tea)
- Conference Closes 11:30 am
- ENZCon AGM starts 12pm
The conference organising committee is
- Tim Molteno (Chair)
- Colin Fox
- Hilary Lawrence
- Bev Reynolds (Registration and sponsorship coordinator)
Registration and sponsorship coordinator:
Bev Reynolds email@example.com Phone +64-3-479-9101